- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 7
Price not displaying correctly
- wrina iamwe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #226900
by wrina iamwe
Price not displaying correctly was created by wrina iamwe
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
penbyte.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No message error data and display error
Please see picture.
When i make a change to the prices, it saves in my database, but it does not display on the screen.
The price shown for the product in the image to the left, were entered prior to my update to HS 2.6.1
Now those prices seemed to be locked for viewing ?????
Still have issue with product list view see image product main page error.
Se my php setting: 5.5 - should they be different?
I don't understand why i am having so many errors
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No message error data and display error
Please see picture.
When i make a change to the prices, it saves in my database, but it does not display on the screen.
The price shown for the product in the image to the left, were entered prior to my update to HS 2.6.1
Now those prices seemed to be locked for viewing ?????
Still have issue with product list view see image product main page error.
Se my php setting: 5.5 - should they be different?
I don't understand why i am having so many errors
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by wrina iamwe.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #226917
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Price not displaying correctly
Hello,
Something can be link to this issue, your Floating tax prices option, did you turn on "Yes" this option?
If you turn it on "No", do you see correct prices ?
To learn more about it, go here
Regards,
Something can be link to this issue, your Floating tax prices option, did you turn on "Yes" this option?
If you turn it on "No", do you see correct prices ?
To learn more about it, go here
Regards,
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wrina iamwe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 7
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #226997
by wrina iamwe
Replied by wrina iamwe on topic Price not displaying correctly
Hello Philip,
the Floating tax price is set to no.
I set it to yes, there was no change, I returned it to the initial setting, still, no change.
I also attempted to reload Hikashop and Hikamarket, using both browsers chrome and firefox, and still no change in problems.
Here is my test list of Hika Plugins - they were all disabled, with no changes:
Hikashop Social Networks plugin
HikaShop tax calculations override plugin
Nextend Menu for HikaShop
HikaShop CANPAR shipping plugin
HikaShop Canada Post shipping plugin
HikaShop EnvoiMoinsCher shipping plugin
HikaShop Australia Post shipping plugin V2
HikaShop Australia Post shipping plugin
Hikashop Google Products Plugin
Hikashop Etickets Plugin
Hikashop Akeeba Subscription Plugin Integration
Hikashop TaxCloud Plugin
My Maps Location For Hikashop
HikaMarket - Duplicate products
AcyMailing : HikaShop integration
Community Builder
the Floating tax price is set to no.
I set it to yes, there was no change, I returned it to the initial setting, still, no change.
I also attempted to reload Hikashop and Hikamarket, using both browsers chrome and firefox, and still no change in problems.
Here is my test list of Hika Plugins - they were all disabled, with no changes:
Hikashop Social Networks plugin
HikaShop tax calculations override plugin
Nextend Menu for HikaShop
HikaShop CANPAR shipping plugin
HikaShop Canada Post shipping plugin
HikaShop EnvoiMoinsCher shipping plugin
HikaShop Australia Post shipping plugin V2
HikaShop Australia Post shipping plugin
Hikashop Google Products Plugin
Hikashop Etickets Plugin
Hikashop Akeeba Subscription Plugin Integration
Hikashop TaxCloud Plugin
My Maps Location For Hikashop
HikaMarket - Duplicate products
AcyMailing : HikaShop integration
Community Builder
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by wrina iamwe.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227052
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Price not displaying correctly
Hi,
Prices are not magically modified in the front-end listing.
First, the plugin "HikaShop tax calculations override plugin" has no need to be published.
Secondly, the "taxcloud" plugin should not be published is you're not using TaxCloud.
And, for the last point ; you're only given partial information of your configuration and with your screenshots.
We have no way to access to that listing of products with the special prices or to see your HikaShop configuration in the backend.
You might have some discounts, more prices with ACL, some custom system plugin, some cache activated...
Please provide us more details and direct links to your issue.
Like : does every products in your entire store are affected by the issue or is it just local ?
Regards,
Prices are not magically modified in the front-end listing.
First, the plugin "HikaShop tax calculations override plugin" has no need to be published.
Secondly, the "taxcloud" plugin should not be published is you're not using TaxCloud.
And, for the last point ; you're only given partial information of your configuration and with your screenshots.
We have no way to access to that listing of products with the special prices or to see your HikaShop configuration in the backend.
You might have some discounts, more prices with ACL, some custom system plugin, some cache activated...
Please provide us more details and direct links to your issue.
Like : does every products in your entire store are affected by the issue or is it just local ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- wrina iamwe
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 7
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #227073
by wrina iamwe
Replied by wrina iamwe on topic Price not displaying correctly
Oh my, did I upset you?
I did not think my correspondence with any of you has been rude?? Re: Your magically statement.
I believe I have been very patient trying to work out these errors...
1) I have no custom plugins (that I am aware of what would you like to see ????????)
2) I have made no CSS or php changes.
3) My prices have no ACL associations.
4) What Configuration information do you need -- my screen is only so big?)
url of the page with the problem -- : penbyte.com/component/hikashop/product/a...%284-formats%29.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
I AM GOING TO TRY THIS ONE MORE TIME
I will provide all the details for a product that I believe you need --
Please let me know what information you require in addition so this problem can be fixed.
Details: (example: Amen Code Book)
I have attached eight images.
Image 1 show the book as it is listed below another item - price is displaying correctly,
2) Shows product page error
3) Backend price set to 5.99
4) to 8. Backend config -
I did not think my correspondence with any of you has been rude?? Re: Your magically statement.
I believe I have been very patient trying to work out these errors...
1) I have no custom plugins (that I am aware of what would you like to see ????????)
2) I have made no CSS or php changes.
3) My prices have no ACL associations.
4) What Configuration information do you need -- my screen is only so big?)
url of the page with the problem -- : penbyte.com/component/hikashop/product/a...%284-formats%29.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
I AM GOING TO TRY THIS ONE MORE TIME
I will provide all the details for a product that I believe you need --
Please let me know what information you require in addition so this problem can be fixed.
Details: (example: Amen Code Book)
I have attached eight images.
Image 1 show the book as it is listed below another item - price is displaying correctly,
2) Shows product page error
3) Backend price set to 5.99
4) to 8. Backend config -
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by wrina iamwe.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227090
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Price not displaying correctly
Hi,
Can you please provide a backend access thought the "contact us" form ?
I'm not upset but a little frustrated because it is not possible to see or confirm elements.
The "$" issue is another topic and I hope that Nicolas will take it in charge when he will be available.
I also asked Xavier to take a look at it.
About your current problem (for that topic)
We have to see your product configuration directly
Because you have variants with prices ; the price on the main variant is "useless" and will never be used by HikaShop.
So we have to see the "real" prices for your variants.
In the backend, the listing will display the price of the main product but in the front-end ; the prices of the variants will be used.
The prices that you can see in the tab "variants" when you edit your product.
Regards,
Can you please provide a backend access thought the "contact us" form ?
I'm not upset but a little frustrated because it is not possible to see or confirm elements.
The "$" issue is another topic and I hope that Nicolas will take it in charge when he will be available.
I also asked Xavier to take a look at it.
About your current problem (for that topic)
We have to see your product configuration directly
Because you have variants with prices ; the price on the main variant is "useless" and will never be used by HikaShop.
So we have to see the "real" prices for your variants.
In the backend, the listing will display the price of the main product but in the front-end ; the prices of the variants will be used.
The prices that you can see in the tab "variants" when you edit your product.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds