- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
Improved responsiveness and collapse
- kyteasdale
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #227591
by kyteasdale
Improved responsiveness and collapse was created by kyteasdale
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hi,
There's a hikashop set up on a site and I love the responsive nature of the product layout, as well as the phone display.
I have hikashop set up on JoomlaBamboo template but the responsive/mobile layouts are messy and nowhere near as smooth.
How can I get products listings to respond as ? The styling I can deal with fine, but I'm not a coder so can't see how to make the products collapse this way.
Many Thanks
Ky
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hi,
There's a hikashop set up on a site and I love the responsive nature of the product layout, as well as the phone display.
I have hikashop set up on JoomlaBamboo template but the responsive/mobile layouts are messy and nowhere near as smooth.
How can I get products listings to respond as ? The styling I can deal with fine, but I'm not a coder so can't see how to make the products collapse this way.
Many Thanks
Ky
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by kyteasdale. Reason: seo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227593
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Improved responsiveness and collapse
Hi,
I'm afraid that your issue is related to the template which does not fully handle the Bootstrap 2 classes.
And more precisely the margins.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
I'm afraid that your issue is related to the template which does not fully handle the Bootstrap 2 classes.
And more precisely the margins.
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds