- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
[SOLVED] backend add product image stopped working
- schipperskwartier
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #227692
by schipperskwartier
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Location: backend
CSS: default
Custom HTML: none
Link: /administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=upload&task=galleryimage&uploader=product&field=product_image&product_id=&product_type=product&file_type=product&tmpl=component
In the product add/edit screen (?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product) the "+"-button in the section Images & Files to add an image from the server stopped functioning. I suspected this was after I installed attachinvoice.zip.
So I de-installed attachinvoice, removed all custom css and php from the server and installed a fresh Hikashop v2.6.1 (again) to be sure that everything is in the original state.
All this was to no avail. There has been no reason why this suddenly happens.
The popup to add a file works fine.
There must be something wrong with some javascript, but I wouldn't know where to look.
In Firefox I get no JS-errors. In Chrome I get 'webkitMovementX' is deprecated. Please use 'movementX' instead ; this message appears in Chrome JS-console in both add image and add file.
Where do I look for the solution to fix this?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Location: backend
CSS: default
Custom HTML: none
Link: /administrator/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=upload&task=galleryimage&uploader=product&field=product_image&product_id=&product_type=product&file_type=product&tmpl=component
In the product add/edit screen (?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product) the "+"-button in the section Images & Files to add an image from the server stopped functioning. I suspected this was after I installed attachinvoice.zip.
So I de-installed attachinvoice, removed all custom css and php from the server and installed a fresh Hikashop v2.6.1 (again) to be sure that everything is in the original state.
All this was to no avail. There has been no reason why this suddenly happens.
The popup to add a file works fine.
There must be something wrong with some javascript, but I wouldn't know where to look.
In Firefox I get no JS-errors. In Chrome I get 'webkitMovementX' is deprecated. Please use 'movementX' instead ; this message appears in Chrome JS-console in both add image and add file.
Where do I look for the solution to fix this?
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by schipperskwartier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227726
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic backend add product image stopped working
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: schipperskwartier
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- schipperskwartier
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 18
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #227729
by schipperskwartier
Replied by schipperskwartier on topic [SOLVED] backend add product image stopped working
Thank you Jerome. Found it: popup mode -> vex. I'll promise to RTFM in the future
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by schipperskwartier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds