How can use add to cart button on externa php file
10 years 8 months ago #227876
by kaya
How can use add to cart button on externa php file was created by kaya
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.x
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hi dear
I develop my custom extension and and need add hikashop add to cart button in my php file.
How can do it? thank you.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hi dear
I develop my custom extension and and need add hikashop add to cart button in my php file.
How can do it? thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227887
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic How can use add to cart button on externa php file
Hi,
When editing a product in the backend, you can find a button "Add to cart HTML link" in the toolbar.
This will give you the code of a button to add this specific product to the cart, so you can use it and adapt it with some PHP to have to correct product ID and quantity.
Here is an example of code for that button:
When editing a product in the backend, you can find a button "Add to cart HTML link" in the toolbar.
This will give you the code of a button to add this specific product to the cart, so you can use it and adapt it with some PHP to have to correct product ID and quantity.
Here is an example of code for that button:
Code:
<a class="hikashop_html_add_to_cart_link" href="http://website.com/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=product&task=updatecart&quantity=1&checkout=1&product_id=4">Add to cart</a>
The following user(s) said Thank You: kaya
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #228067
by kaya
Replied by kaya on topic How can use add to cart button on externa php file
Thank you dear Xavier
Now I used your code and not load hikashop framework on my php file?
Now I used your code and not load hikashop framework on my php file?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #228077
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic How can use add to cart button on externa php file
Hi,
I'm afraid that I do not understand your message.
Xavier gave you a working code ; you do not need more to make it work.
Regards,
I'm afraid that I do not understand your message.
Xavier gave you a working code ; you do not need more to make it work.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds