- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 2
Problem on displaying product on widescreen
- Poukamisas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #227918
by Poukamisas
Problem on displaying product on widescreen was created by Poukamisas
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
kosmima-gkiotli.gr
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 44.0
Hi,
my site works perfect until I have added the line which said if the product is available, now the product shows ok on square screen of laptop but i have problem with the widescreen laptop, because the image of product is front of the button and the words. I attached pictures that shown the problem.
Thanks in advance.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox 44.0
Hi,
my site works perfect until I have added the line which said if the product is available, now the product shows ok on square screen of laptop but i have problem with the widescreen laptop, because the image of product is front of the button and the words. I attached pictures that shown the problem.
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227933
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem on displaying product on widescreen
Hi,
I think that your product image is a way too big regarding the allowed space in the product page.
If you want to customize your product page, please read that documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
I think that your product image is a way too big regarding the allowed space in the product page.
If you want to customize your product page, please read that documentation page :
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds