- Posts: 112
- Thank you received: 3
Cannot add more than one variant
- tbroderick
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 8 months ago #228342
by tbroderick
Cannot add more than one variant was created by tbroderick
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari 9.0.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I have set up 3 characteristics with each characteristic having 2 variants. Everything has been working as expected until this evening. I am unable to have more than one variant per characteristic. When I select one of the characteristics and choose one of the variants, it gets added. But, when I try to add the second variant, it overwrites the first variant. I have no idea what could have been changed. But, I really need your help on this.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari 9.0.2
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : None
I have set up 3 characteristics with each characteristic having 2 variants. Everything has been working as expected until this evening. I am unable to have more than one variant per characteristic. When I select one of the characteristics and choose one of the variants, it gets added. But, when I try to add the second variant, it overwrites the first variant. I have no idea what could have been changed. But, I really need your help on this.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tbroderick
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 112
- Thank you received: 3
10 years 8 months ago #228348
by tbroderick
Replied by tbroderick on topic Cannot add more than one variant
I just reinstalled the latest version of Hikashop and it did not help. Same problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- tbroderick
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 112
- Thank you received: 3
10 years 8 months ago #228431
by tbroderick
Replied by tbroderick on topic Cannot add more than one variant
My apologies. The error was mine and had nothing to do with Hikashop. It is resolved now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds