- Posts: 40
- Thank you received: 0
Probleme with demo instructions and documentation
10 years 8 months ago #228709
by ioanna
Probleme with demo instructions and documentation was created by ioanna
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ie11
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Demo hikashop menus not the same at all in my hikashop
Hi
I was looking for more informations in your documentation and demo website and noticed that your screen.
Example this image below.
When I create a Hikashop contenu module as noticed my the demo website, I don't have this screen.
here's is mine. And a also have a message on the top which says that these options are not used. There's a link that redirect me to the joomla menu and categories listing menu.
This is the case with many of your documentation instructions. I don't have the have thing in the hikashop.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.17
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ie11
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Demo hikashop menus not the same at all in my hikashop
Hi
I was looking for more informations in your documentation and demo website and noticed that your screen.
Example this image below.
When I create a Hikashop contenu module as noticed my the demo website, I don't have this screen.
here's is mine. And a also have a message on the top which says that these options are not used. There's a link that redirect me to the joomla menu and categories listing menu.
This is the case with many of your documentation instructions. I don't have the have thing in the hikashop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #228710
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Probleme with demo instructions and documentation
Hi,
Yes, we're modified the interface recently and we need to update the documentation to reflect the changes.
The options, as you can see are now directly with the other menus and modules settings in the Joomla menus/modules managers.
Yes, we're modified the interface recently and we need to update the documentation to reflect the changes.
The options, as you can see are now directly with the other menus and modules settings in the Joomla menus/modules managers.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #228829
by ioanna
Replied by ioanna on topic Probleme with demo instructions and documentation
Ok thank you, I though I didn't upload everything.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds