- Posts: 156
- Thank you received: 0
[SOLVED] Unable to upload Product IMG
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #228792
by SuX
[SOLVED] Unable to upload Product IMG was created by SuX
-- HikaShop version -- : last version
-- Joomla version -- : last version
In the product (image and file) I am unable to upload the product image.
The upload buttions doesn't work.
Any solution?
I tried with Chrome and Edge, but the problem doesn't fix
-- Joomla version -- : last version
In the product (image and file) I am unable to upload the product image.
The upload buttions doesn't work.
Any solution?
I tried with Chrome and Edge, but the problem doesn't fix
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by SuX.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #228795
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Unable to upload Product IMG
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #228946
by SuX
Replied by SuX on topic [SOLVED] Unable to upload Product IMG
Great.
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds