Skip to main content

Exlude a root category from search engine

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #228833 by PeterChain
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8

I created a special product category that hangs directly from root, so it has the same hierarchical level of default 'Product Category'.

I don't want products on that category to be seen by the search engine (plugin) of Joomla / HikaShop.

Is there an easy switch or trick (unpublishing is not an option) to block that whole category from showing in search results?

UPDATE:

Seems this topis is already answered here hikashop.com/forum/product-category-disp...uct-from-search.html

so I will go for this for now and report if it is not working anymore.
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by PeterChain. Reason: UPDATE info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum