- Posts: 101
- Thank you received: 8
Options price display
10 years 8 months ago #228937
by EnerW
Options price display was created by EnerW
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45-0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 44
Afternoon,
we have a different price for guests and registered users, guests have the regular price and registered users have a discounted price.
If I add an option to a product it will only display the regular price for the option and not the discounted price for a registered user.
The total price will made up by the discounted product price and the regular option price for a registered user.
The shopping cart will show the correct discounted prices for the product and the optional item.
So only the optional and resulting total price display on the product page is incorrect, am I missing something?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45-0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 44
Afternoon,
we have a different price for guests and registered users, guests have the regular price and registered users have a discounted price.
If I add an option to a product it will only display the regular price for the option and not the discounted price for a registered user.
The total price will made up by the discounted product price and the regular option price for a registered user.
The shopping cart will show the correct discounted prices for the product and the optional item.
So only the optional and resulting total price display on the product page is incorrect, am I missing something?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #228939
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Options price display
Hi,
I've tried on my end but I'm not able to reproduce the problem. The options system on the product page correctly takes into account the prices with user group restrictions, both for the display in the option dropdown and for the calculation of the dynamic price total.
I've tried on my end but I'm not able to reproduce the problem. The options system on the product page correctly takes into account the prices with user group restrictions, both for the display in the option dropdown and for the calculation of the dynamic price total.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #229011
by EnerW
Replied by EnerW on topic Options price display
Afternoon Nicolas,
I did check all that I could think of again, ACL for the items, switched to protostar template but the problem is the same.
Would you be able to take a look at it, if so let me know what you need.
Regards, Rene
I did check all that I could think of again, ACL for the items, switched to protostar template but the problem is the same.
Would you be able to take a look at it, if so let me know what you need.
Regards, Rene
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #229044
by EnerW
Replied by EnerW on topic Options price display
Afternoon Nicolas,
found the problem, it is my misunderstanding of the functionality, you can only have one price for each ACL.
I did display the regular and discounted price for the registered users and the system did display the highest price for the options.
Still it would be nice to have some form of msrp for the variants and options.
Sorry for bothering you,
regards, Rene
found the problem, it is my misunderstanding of the functionality, you can only have one price for each ACL.
I did display the regular and discounted price for the registered users and the system did display the highest price for the options.
Still it would be nice to have some form of msrp for the variants and options.
Sorry for bothering you,
regards, Rene
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #229047
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Options price display
Hi,
The MSRP can be filled for variants since HikaShop 2.6.1
But it won't help for options.
The MSRP can be filled for variants since HikaShop 2.6.1
But it won't help for options.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #229157
by EnerW
Replied by EnerW on topic Options price display
Evening Nicolas,
are there any changes to the 2.6.1 release since 30.01.2016 because I did try that and went back to the backup because of the depeninding fileds problem on my registration page.
Regards, Rene
are there any changes to the 2.6.1 release since 30.01.2016 because I did try that and went back to the backup because of the depeninding fileds problem on my registration page.
Regards, Rene
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #229168
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Options price display
We've fixed that issue today. So if you download it again and update it again, you should not get the problem anymore.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds