- Posts: 628
- Thank you received: 18
Don't see product caracteristic
10 years 8 months ago #229178
by patoushka
Don't see product caracteristic was created by patoushka
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
Hello,
I have setup characteristics and apply them to my products following your instructions. But I don't see any options (or characteristic) into my product page.
Can you help me with that ?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
Hello,
I have setup characteristics and apply them to my products following your instructions. But I don't see any options (or characteristic) into my product page.
Can you help me with that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229185
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Don't see product caracteristic
Hi,
Did you go in the "Variants" tab of your product and used the "add variants" button there in order to add the variants that you wanted for the product ?
Did you go in the "Variants" tab of your product and used the "add variants" button there in order to add the variants that you wanted for the product ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229227
by patoushka
Replied by patoushka on topic Don't see product caracteristic
When I click on he "variants" tab, nothing happen.
Do I miss something?
Is there another place to change variants?
Thanks,
Do I miss something?
Is there another place to change variants?
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229242
by patoushka
Replied by patoushka on topic Don't see product caracteristic
I see an error in the console. I'm not a developer so it says nothing to me but, maybe it can help you to identify the bug.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229251
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Don't see product caracteristic
Hi,
Could you provide a backend access along with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we could check on the problem ?
Could you provide a backend access along with a link to this thread via our contact form so that we could check on the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229323
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Don't see product caracteristic
Hi,
You have a javascript issue that I never saw before.
I think that your backend template made some few modifications in the DOM which would explain the #text node in childNodes[0] instead of the "a".
In the file "media/com_hikashop/js/hikashop.js" please replace
By
So we will skip weird stuff in the DOM.
Regards,
You have a javascript issue that I never saw before.
I think that your backend template made some few modifications in the DOM which would explain the #text node in childNodes[0] instead of the "a".
In the file "media/com_hikashop/js/hikashop.js" please replace
Code:
var l = tabs[k].childNodes[0], lr = l.getAttribute('rel');
Code:
var i = 0, l = tabs[k].childNodes[i], lr = null;
while(l.nodeName.toLowerCase() != 'a' && i < tabs[k].childNodes.length)
l = tabs[k].childNodes[++i];
if(l.nodeName.toLowerCase() == 'a')
lr = l.getAttribute('rel');
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229388
by patoushka
Replied by patoushka on topic Don't see product caracteristic
It works. Thanks!
Just to be sure: It's a hack of hikashop. When I will update Hikashop, I supposed I will have to redo the same thing. I will keep documentation about that for the maintenance of my site.
Can you confirm or give me the right thing to do when I will update.
Thanks again.
Just to be sure: It's a hack of hikashop. When I will update Hikashop, I supposed I will have to redo the same thing. I will keep documentation about that for the maintenance of my site.
Can you confirm or give me the right thing to do when I will update.
Thanks again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229392
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Don't see product caracteristic
Hi,
The modification will be added in the next version of HikaShop. So you won't have to do it again.
The modification will be added in the next version of HikaShop. So you won't have to do it again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds