- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 0
Products display
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #229603
by Labas
Products display was created by Labas
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
Hello,
I bought template for HikaShop.
For sample (for me only) i installed quickstart option.
Now, i am preparing new installation on clean Joomla 3.4.8 + template + extensions needed by template.
I have a problem. Please see:
Configuration and display metod from kickstart below:
I have the same congiguration on my clean installation:
But i get that (i selected one product only):
I marked on red "Menu". Is that reason, that i see "Categories" on my site??
I wish to have it exactly as on sample
If you have any idea, i would be greatefull.
Regards
Wojciech
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error message
Hello,
I bought template for HikaShop.
For sample (for me only) i installed quickstart option.
Now, i am preparing new installation on clean Joomla 3.4.8 + template + extensions needed by template.
I have a problem. Please see:
Configuration and display metod from kickstart below:
I have the same congiguration on my clean installation:
But i get that (i selected one product only):
I marked on red "Menu". Is that reason, that i see "Categories" on my site??
I wish to have it exactly as on sample

If you have any idea, i would be greatefull.
Regards
Wojciech
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Labas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229630
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Products display
Hi,
There is no display of the categories on the products listings in HikaShop.
So if you see the categories of the products there, it's your template which is adding that.
The menu selected in your module will define the settings of the listing once you click on an element of the module listing. So you can also check the settings of that menu item.
Regarding the layout of each product, it's done by the setting "Layout type" in your menu/module.
There is no display of the categories on the products listings in HikaShop.
So if you see the categories of the products there, it's your template which is adding that.
The menu selected in your module will define the settings of the listing once you click on an element of the module listing. So you can also check the settings of that menu item.
Regarding the layout of each product, it's done by the setting "Layout type" in your menu/module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #229647
by Labas
Replied by Labas on topic Products display
Thank you for information.
Best Regards
Wojciech
Best Regards
Wojciech
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds