- Posts: 1184
- Thank you received: 13
Search no results with sef on
10 years 7 months ago #230473
by verzevoul
Search no results with sef on was created by verzevoul
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hello,
I have a joomla search module, i enabled hikashop search plugins but if i turn off sef it shows results just fine in the dropdown of the search box, if i turn on sef i get the message "no results" even though the products i m searching exist.
I need some help here!
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
Hello,
I have a joomla search module, i enabled hikashop search plugins but if i turn off sef it shows results just fine in the dropdown of the search box, if i turn on sef i get the message "no results" even though the products i m searching exist.
I need some help here!
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #230497
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Search no results with sef on
Hi,
It doesn't seems to be a problem linked to hikashop.
For example, if I search for NESCAFE, I got product results.
It seems to be linked to the fact that you're using cyrillic characters and that the search text is passed through the URL.
Try to turn on the "Unicode Aliases" setting of the Joomla configuration. That might help.
It doesn't seems to be a problem linked to hikashop.
For example, if I search for NESCAFE, I got product results.
It seems to be linked to the fact that you're using cyrillic characters and that the search text is passed through the URL.
Try to turn on the "Unicode Aliases" setting of the Joomla configuration. That might help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds