[solved] Make a link from the Free Price text
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #230951
by nico.van.leeuwen
[solved] Make a link from the Free Price text was created by nico.van.leeuwen
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hi,
In our webshop prices are only shown to logged in customers.
What I would like to do is replace the "Free Price" text string with a html link.
So instead of "Call us for a price" show them a link to a different webshop.
The link I wanted to use is this :
Are there options in the translation file or should I change something in the cart code?
Or maybe somebody has another great tip?
Thanks
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hi,
In our webshop prices are only shown to logged in customers.
What I would like to do is replace the "Free Price" text string with a html link.
So instead of "Call us for a price" show them a link to a different webshop.
The link I wanted to use is this :
Code:
<a href="https://www.site.nl/" target="_blank"><i class="fa fa-fw fa-info-circle fa-2x blauwtje"> </i></a>
Or maybe somebody has another great tip?
Thanks
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by nico.van.leeuwen.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231036
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Can I make a link from the Free Price text
Hi,
It's not a problem. Just use a translation override:
FREE_PRICE="<a href=' www.site.nl/ ' target='_blank'> "
It's not a problem. Just use a translation override:
FREE_PRICE="<a href=' www.site.nl/ ' target='_blank'> "
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- nico.van.leeuwen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
10 years 7 months ago #231082
by nico.van.leeuwen
Replied by nico.van.leeuwen on topic Can I make a link from the Free Price text
Thank You, it's the single quotes that I did not take into account !
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds