Module anywhere
10 years 5 months ago #237891
by Boudewijn
Module anywhere was created by Boudewijn
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.deouwesunderklaaswinkel.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
Hello I have red this new feature:
We added new options on hikashop modules so that you can now restrict the display of the modules on front end pages without the need for a third party extension like Advanced Modules Manager
How can I hide the filter on the productpage?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5.1
Hello I have red this new feature:
We added new options on hikashop modules so that you can now restrict the display of the modules on front end pages without the need for a third party extension like Advanced Modules Manager
How can I hide the filter on the productpage?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237906
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Module anywhere
Hi,
Edit your filter module in the Joomla modules manager, and turn off the "product page" display setting there.
Edit your filter module in the Joomla modules manager, and turn off the "product page" display setting there.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 5 months ago #237929
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic Module anywhere
Found it.
I was looking at the second tab.
Thanks
I was looking at the second tab.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds