- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Problems
10 years 2 months ago #246245
by GJBruins
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.eco-pelletkachels.nl/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.22
Hey,
I have some problems with HikaShop on my website. Maybe one of you can help me. ( www.eco-pelletkachels.nl )
1. For one reason or another I manage to change the page order. I like the picture at the top and on the left, and the price at the bottom.
2. The small pictures below the large picture does not work for some reason.
( www.eco-pelletkachels.nl/index.php/onze-...el-nordic-fire-stylo )
3. I would like the tumbnails have a shadow and if you go over it that the shadow disappears. How and where could I change that?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.0
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.22
Hey,
I have some problems with HikaShop on my website. Maybe one of you can help me. ( www.eco-pelletkachels.nl )
1. For one reason or another I manage to change the page order. I like the picture at the top and on the left, and the price at the bottom.
2. The small pictures below the large picture does not work for some reason.
( www.eco-pelletkachels.nl/index.php/onze-...el-nordic-fire-stylo )
3. I would like the tumbnails have a shadow and if you go over it that the shadow disappears. How and where could I change that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246252
by nicolas
Hi,
1. It must come from the "layout on product page" setting of the HikaShop configuration that you set to "reversed" instead of "default" in the HikaShop configuration.
2. Does it work with the default layout ? Does it work with the default template of Joomla ?
Did you modify some code of some views of HikaShop for the product page via the menu Display>Views ?
3. You'll have to add custom code in the file "show_block_img" via the menu Display>Views. The code is not just one or two lines. It will require a developer to work on that for a bit.
1. It must come from the "layout on product page" setting of the HikaShop configuration that you set to "reversed" instead of "default" in the HikaShop configuration.
2. Does it work with the default layout ? Does it work with the default template of Joomla ?
Did you modify some code of some views of HikaShop for the product page via the menu Display>Views ?
3. You'll have to add custom code in the file "show_block_img" via the menu Display>Views. The code is not just one or two lines. It will require a developer to work on that for a bit.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #246504
by GJBruins
1. Oke i did change the configuration to default again. But now i want to change the layout. The price is now on the right next to the picture. Were do i change the layout?
I added some screendumps from my website.
I added some screendumps from my website.
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by GJBruins.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 months ago #246522
by nicolas
Hi,
You'll have to edit the file "show_default" via the menu Display>Views:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
You'll have to edit the file "show_default" via the menu Display>Views:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
The following user(s) said Thank You: GJBruins
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds