Skip to main content

Same store same product different price

More
10 years 1 month ago #248330 by twscott
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12

Hi,
How do I do with same store same product different price?
Our nearly expire products will have different prices, Is there anyway to cope with the situation? or do I have to change their product code? then how do I duplicate products?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards
Scott

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #248347 by nicolas
Hi,

You'll have to duplicate the products I think and that will thus require another product code yes. If you select the product on the products listing and click on the "copy" button, you'll get automatically a copy of that product.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum