- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
error after upgrade and adding custom field
- Cybermissy
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #250216
by Cybermissy
error after upgrade and adding custom field was created by Cybermissy
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4 business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 54.0.2840.27
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$bachremedies in .../components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/show_block_custom_item.php on line 14
Hi!
I upgraded tot business edition to add custom fields to a product. But I get an error after I made a custom field. I did not edit the template show_block_custom_item.php.
Whats wrong? :huh:
Kind regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 54.0.2840.27
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$bachremedies in .../components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/show_block_custom_item.php on line 14
Hi!
I upgraded tot business edition to add custom fields to a product. But I get an error after I made a custom field. I did not edit the template show_block_custom_item.php.
Whats wrong? :huh:
Kind regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 weeks ago #250218
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic error after upgrade and adding custom field
Hi,
Please edit directly the file "/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/show_block_custom_item.php" and replace
By
Regards,
Please edit directly the file "/components/com_hikashop/views/product/tmpl/show_block_custom_item.php" and replace
Code:
$itemData = JRequest::getString('item_data_' . $fieldName, $this->element->$fieldName);
Code:
$itemData = JRequest::getString('item_data_' . $fieldName, @$this->element->$fieldName);
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cybermissy
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Cybermissy
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 2 weeks ago #250254
by Cybermissy
Replied by Cybermissy on topic error after upgrade and adding custom field
Solved it, Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds