- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Styling custom fields
- Cybermissy
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #250276
by Cybermissy
Styling custom fields was created by Cybermissy
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 54.0.2840.27
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : -
Hi,
I used custom fields: checkboxes and radio-buttons in an item.
But now I want them to look nice and tidy. I need many choices and it looks like a mess.
How can I style them? the checkbox and label are not grouped. I would like them to appear vertical and maybe in multiple columns. Is there a file I can edit for this to group the label and checkbox/radio button in a div or something?
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome 54.0.2840.27
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : -
Hi,
I used custom fields: checkboxes and radio-buttons in an item.
But now I want them to look nice and tidy. I need many choices and it looks like a mess.
How can I style them? the checkbox and label are not grouped. I would like them to appear vertical and maybe in multiple columns. Is there a file I can edit for this to group the label and checkbox/radio button in a div or something?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 2 weeks ago #250279
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Styling custom fields
Hi,
You can add CSS to style the elements. Here is a tutorial which explains how to do that:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
You can add CSS to style the elements. Here is a tutorial which explains how to do that:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Cybermissy
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #250512
by Cybermissy
Replied by Cybermissy on topic Styling custom fields
Hi,
Thanks I already found this and styled some things but I find it hard to figger out what file / template to edit for what view.
where can I find the file for the checkboxes en radio buttons? So I can group the label and checkbox in one div or span?
Edit:
Found it
product / show_block_custom_item.php
Thanks I already found this and styled some things but I find it hard to figger out what file / template to edit for what view.
where can I find the file for the checkboxes en radio buttons? So I can group the label and checkbox in one div or span?
Edit:
Found it
product / show_block_custom_item.php
Last edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by Cybermissy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds