date picker
9 years 11 months ago #252679
by Nowweb
Best regards
Brian
date picker was created by Nowweb
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
ph-import.dk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello
I have a litle problem with the dato picker in the RESTRICTIONS AND DIMENSIONS.
It shows the wrong week numbers.
How do i clear that issue?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.6.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello
I have a litle problem with the dato picker in the RESTRICTIONS AND DIMENSIONS.
It shows the wrong week numbers.
How do i clear that issue?
Best regards
Brian
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 11 months ago #252683
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic date picker
Hi,
HikaShop uses the Joomla date picker here.
And on my end I see the exact same week regardless of whether I'm looking at this datepicker or the date picker in the settings of a Joomla article.
So I'm afraid that this will require a fix in Joomla itself if the week is not correct. And in that case, you need to post your issue on forum.joomla.org
When it will be fixed in Joomla, it should also be fixed in HikaShop.
HikaShop uses the Joomla date picker here.
And on my end I see the exact same week regardless of whether I'm looking at this datepicker or the date picker in the settings of a Joomla article.
So I'm afraid that this will require a fix in Joomla itself if the week is not correct. And in that case, you need to post your issue on forum.joomla.org
When it will be fixed in Joomla, it should also be fixed in HikaShop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nowweb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds