- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 1
Bug while displaying a product
9 years 7 months ago #263477
by corsbros
Bug while displaying a product was created by corsbros
Hi guys,
I have a problem since my last update, I checked on the forum and didn't find anything.
I think it's a problem with my template but I can't find anything...
Products don't display on all the width of my page, they are displayed in height.
I put a screenshot because the site is offline because of it.
Sorry for my english it's so bad.
Hope someone can help me !
Thanks.
I have a problem since my last update, I checked on the forum and didn't find anything.
I think it's a problem with my template but I can't find anything...
Products don't display on all the width of my page, they are displayed in height.
I put a screenshot because the site is offline because of it.
Sorry for my english it's so bad.
Hope someone can help me !
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #263488
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Bug while displaying a product
It's indeed probably a problem with the template. But without looking at the HTML/CSS of the page we won't be able to say anything useful.
Could you provide a link to the page and the necessary credentials to be able to access it ?
You could provide a temporary user account for example.
Could you provide a link to the page and the necessary credentials to be able to access it ?
You could provide a temporary user account for example.
The following user(s) said Thank You: corsbros
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #263496
by corsbros
Replied by corsbros on topic Bug while displaying a product
Hi and thanks for your fast response.
I turned the website online so you can see it from any product of the shop ( this product for example)
Let me know if you need others things
Thanks
I turned the website online so you can see it from any product of the shop ( this product for example)
Let me know if you need others things
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 7 months ago #263501
by corsbros
Replied by corsbros on topic Bug while displaying a product
I fixed it changing the template/mlabel/html/com_hikashop/product/show_default.php by an older one. Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds