Skip to main content

price is not displayed with caracteristic

More
9 years 4 months ago #271030 by francota
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.1

Hello
I dont know why the price of product is not displayd when there are caracteristic.
I am adapting the old template to the new version of hikashop.
YOu can see here the page with new hika:
goo.gl/6KTrHC
and here the page with old hikas:
goo.gl/jx3XPb

Thanks
Frank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #271057 by nicolas
Hi,

Thanks. I've added a patch on our end for that. Update to the 3.1.1 and that should fix it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #271209 by francota
Yes it is solved with update

Thanks
Frank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum