Display navigation bar
- Peter Kjeldsen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Peter Kjeldsen
Less
More
9 years 2 months ago #274556
by Peter Kjeldsen
Display navigation bar was created by Peter Kjeldsen
Hi
I would like to show navigation bar in my shop after click on shop in the menu. How do I do this????
In the menu Shop I used categorilist, and when I navigate to products there is no line in the top, who show where I am???
Like this: shop/ category/ category/ product.
Best regards
Peter
I would like to show navigation bar in my shop after click on shop in the menu. How do I do this????
In the menu Shop I used categorilist, and when I navigate to products there is no line in the top, who show where I am???
Like this: shop/ category/ category/ product.
Best regards
Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #274565
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Display navigation bar
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Peter Kjeldsen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Peter Kjeldsen
9 years 2 months ago #274643
by Peter Kjeldsen
Replied by Peter Kjeldsen on topic Display navigation bar
Hi Phillip
Thank you very much....... now it is working:-)
BR
Peter
Thank you very much....... now it is working:-)
BR
Peter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds