- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 0
Contact button
- Bankthaworn
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 10 months ago #283447
by Bankthaworn
Contact button was created by Bankthaworn
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
grammashop.com
Hi
Can I change contact button link
from
to
Thanks for very good support team
Hi
Can I change contact button link
from
Code:
<a href="/index.php/th/shop/hikashop-menu-for-products-listing/product/contact/cid-360" class="hikabtn">สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม</a>
Code:
<a target="_blank" href="Sample Link.com" class="hikabtn">สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม</a>
Thanks for very good support team
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283449
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Contact button
Hello,
Yes but in such case I would rather recommend you to not use the contact button and add your button manually in the view.
"Display View Files" setting : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...g.html#advanced_main
How to override a view : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Regards,
Yes but in such case I would rather recommend you to not use the contact button and add your button manually in the view.
"Display View Files" setting : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...g.html#advanced_main
How to override a view : www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...-display.html#layout
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bankthaworn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Bankthaworn
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #283556
by Bankthaworn
Replied by Bankthaworn on topic Contact button
Nice!
I added this code in product show_tabular
I added this code in product show_tabular
Code:
<!-- Free item detail -->
<div id="hikashop_detail_freeitem" class="hikashop_detail_freeitem">
<a target="_blank" href="https://grammashop.com/index.php/th/shop/2017-10-24-09-09-08" class="hikabtn"><?php
echo JText::_('ดูรายละเอียดของแถม');
?></a>
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Bankthaworn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Bankthaworn
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #283589
by Bankthaworn
Replied by Bankthaworn on topic Contact button
Oh I have some problem
When I choose other characteristics ,any button disappear. ( grammashop.com/index.php/th/component/hikashop/product/hp-envy )
What should I do?
When I choose other characteristics ,any button disappear. ( grammashop.com/index.php/th/component/hikashop/product/hp-envy )
What should I do?
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Bankthaworn.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #283600
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Contact button
Hi,
This usually indicates an issue with the customization of the product page layout.
If you look at the HTML of the page with your browser's developer tools, you'll see this:
monosnap.com/file/Lg7ufJOiBh2nX5GnaT4Maqr3IXGUXV
The price, add to cart etc area has been included inside the contact button area.
Hence when the contact area is refreshed with the one from the new variant, it doesn't contain these elements and thus you don't see them anymore.
This usually means that you're missing some </div> somewhere in the "show_default" or "show_tabular" view override (depending on the layout you're using).
This usually indicates an issue with the customization of the product page layout.
If you look at the HTML of the page with your browser's developer tools, you'll see this:
monosnap.com/file/Lg7ufJOiBh2nX5GnaT4Maqr3IXGUXV
The price, add to cart etc area has been included inside the contact button area.
Hence when the contact area is refreshed with the one from the new variant, it doesn't contain these elements and thus you don't see them anymore.
This usually means that you're missing some </div> somewhere in the "show_default" or "show_tabular" view override (depending on the layout you're using).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bankthaworn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Bankthaworn
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 10 months ago #283640
by Bankthaworn
Replied by Bankthaworn on topic Contact button
Many Thanks
I can fix it.
I can fix it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds