- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 4 months ago #293013
by riro73
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Can I make a catalogue in PDF of all product in a category?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
Can I make a catalogue in PDF of all product in a category?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 4 months ago #293014
by nicolas
Hi,
Well, you can configure a menu item to list all the products of a category, and then use the print system of your browser in order to print the page of that menu item as a PDF.
But if you want a generic button users can click on to get a PDF version of the products on every products listing, I'm afraid that there is no solution for that.
Well, you can configure a menu item to list all the products of a category, and then use the print system of your browser in order to print the page of that menu item as a PDF.
But if you want a generic button users can click on to get a PDF version of the products on every products listing, I'm afraid that there is no solution for that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds