- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 2
Quantity Imput-None doesn't work
- aimlesslady
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
8 years 1 month ago #296991
by aimlesslady
Quantity Imput-None doesn't work was created by aimlesslady
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.5.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 61.0.2
On a particular product I do not want the quantity box to show. I set that product's Display>Quantity Input to None, but it still displays. I tried switching to the Prostar template and it still is showing on the product page.I also tried the various Input settings to no avail.What am I doing wrong?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.31
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 61.0.2
On a particular product I do not want the quantity box to show. I set that product's Display>Quantity Input to None, but it still displays. I tried switching to the Prostar template and it still is showing on the product page.I also tried the various Input settings to no avail.What am I doing wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
8 years 1 month ago #296992
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Quantity Imput-None doesn't work
Hello,
Can you check that you don't have any customization of files of the "Product" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views" and try it without it ? Thank you.
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Can you check that you don't have any customization of files of the "Product" view of your front-end template via "Hikashop->Display->Views" and try it without it ? Thank you.
Best regards,
Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds