- Posts: 196
- Thank you received: 15
Breadcrumbs and content display module
- StudioPrzyLesie
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
7 years 8 months ago #302574
by StudioPrzyLesie
Breadcrumbs and content display module was created by StudioPrzyLesie
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
tedelnew.tedelpol.studioprzylesie.pl
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.01
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
I have a product catalog in categories and subcategories. 4 levels. I want the return path to show all product categories, eg Catalog / category1 / category2 / category3 / product. Works correctly by selecting a list of products from the menu and entering specific categories. It does not work when I use the product display module, where in the module settings I have the menu set to Catalog (as above). Entering the product shows the path Catalog / product. Using the canonical address options can be difficult because there are over 1,000 products, and each translated into four additional languages. If I wanted to use a canonical url, I would have to manually set a canonical url in 4 languages in translations
Any alternative suggestions?
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.01
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
I have a product catalog in categories and subcategories. 4 levels. I want the return path to show all product categories, eg Catalog / category1 / category2 / category3 / product. Works correctly by selecting a list of products from the menu and entering specific categories. It does not work when I use the product display module, where in the module settings I have the menu set to Catalog (as above). Entering the product shows the path Catalog / product. Using the canonical address options can be difficult because there are over 1,000 products, and each translated into four additional languages. If I wanted to use a canonical url, I would have to manually set a canonical url in 4 languages in translations
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
7 years 8 months ago #302575
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Breadcrumbs and content display module
Hi,
I would indeed have suggested to set the canonical URL. While you can configure HikaShop to generate the canonical URLs (with the "force canonical URL on listings" setting of the HikaShop configuration), it can't generate the translated canonical URLs. So it won't help on that.
I'm afraid I don't have any other idea to solve that.
I would indeed have suggested to set the canonical URL. While you can configure HikaShop to generate the canonical URLs (with the "force canonical URL on listings" setting of the HikaShop configuration), it can't generate the translated canonical URLs. So it won't help on that.
I'm afraid I don't have any other idea to solve that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- StudioPrzyLesie
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 196
- Thank you received: 15
7 years 8 months ago #302697
by StudioPrzyLesie
Replied by StudioPrzyLesie on topic Breadcrumbs and content display module
Hi Nicolas,
Thank you for your tips. However, they are not satisfactory for me. Good news - I found a person who, by overwriting the template, probably solved the problem
Thank you for your tips. However, they are not satisfactory for me. Good news - I found a person who, by overwriting the template, probably solved the problem
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds