- Posts: 46
- Thank you received: 2
Lost Pagination
6 years 4 months ago - 6 years 4 months ago #319853
by philament
Lost Pagination was created by philament
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
Hello,
I am lost .. just like the pagination in my menu links. Infinite scrolling also doesn't "work"
My settings:
- "inherited div" tab
- Defillememnt yes or no according to the link - on "no" no paging and on "yes" no background
- I have at least 10 products in the selected categories
- I haven't seen any other options !?
The pagination has already worked. I tried without my custom css.
Can you tell me the other possible settings to check to find the pagination.
Thank you in advance for your advice
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.18
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
Hello,
I am lost .. just like the pagination in my menu links. Infinite scrolling also doesn't "work"
My settings:
- "inherited div" tab
- Defillememnt yes or no according to the link - on "no" no paging and on "yes" no background
- I have at least 10 products in the selected categories
- I haven't seen any other options !?
The pagination has already worked. I tried without my custom css.
Can you tell me the other possible settings to check to find the pagination.
Thank you in advance for your advice
Last edit: 6 years 4 months ago by philament.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 4 months ago #319856
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Lost Pagination
Hi,
It could be that you activated the setting "random" or the "infinite scroll" in your menu item, or that you have the "pagination" setting deactivated in the HikaShop configuration.
All these would remove the pagination.
It could be that you activated the setting "random" or the "infinite scroll" in your menu item, or that you have the "pagination" setting deactivated in the HikaShop configuration.
All these would remove the pagination.
The following user(s) said Thank You: philament
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds