- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 1
Problem with translation and variant title devider
5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #335401
by webwerk
Problem with translation and variant title devider was created by webwerk
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 4.0.2 and 3.10.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello,
I've just installed Hikshop 4.4.3 on a Joomla 4.0.2 site and noticed something wrong with de variant titles. Tried it on Joomla 3.10.1 with the same result. I used Cassiopeia and Protostar.
When showing a variant it puts the text 'HikaShop varianten scheider' where the : should be.
It only does this when I set the site to Dutch.
But I can not find where to correct this (in language file of elsewhere).
Hope you can point me in the right direction (and fix it for future installs).
With kind regards,
Rachel Walraven
-- Joomla version -- : 4.0.2 and 3.10.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
Hello,
I've just installed Hikshop 4.4.3 on a Joomla 4.0.2 site and noticed something wrong with de variant titles. Tried it on Joomla 3.10.1 with the same result. I used Cassiopeia and Protostar.
When showing a variant it puts the text 'HikaShop varianten scheider' where the : should be.
It only does this when I set the site to Dutch.
But I can not find where to correct this (in language file of elsewhere).
Hope you can point me in the right direction (and fix it for future installs).
With kind regards,
Rachel Walraven
Last edit: 5 years 1 month ago by webwerk.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 1 month ago #335409
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with translation and variant title devider
Hi,
Good find. It's a wrongly added translation on line 2113 of the nl-NL translation file:
HIKA_VARIANTS_MIDDLE_SEPARATOR="HikaShop varianten scheider"
You can just change that in the translation file to fix the problem.
We'll fix that on our end too.
Good find. It's a wrongly added translation on line 2113 of the nl-NL translation file:
HIKA_VARIANTS_MIDDLE_SEPARATOR="HikaShop varianten scheider"
You can just change that in the translation file to fix the problem.
We'll fix that on our end too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: webwerk
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds