- Posts: 220
- Thank you received: 10
Pagination problem
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #353314
by ilyaminsk
Pagination problem was created by ilyaminsk
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
ilsanmarket.by
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.4
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Opera
Hello. I wanted to go to another page in the category of linoleums, but it does not. I tried clearing the cache, didn't help. There are no errors in the console
Pagination works in other categories. And in this category, no (
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.4
-- Joomla version -- : 4.3.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Opera
Hello. I wanted to go to another page in the category of linoleums, but it does not. I tried clearing the cache, didn't help. There are no errors in the console
This message contains confidential information
Pagination works in other categories. And in this category, no (
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by ilyaminsk.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 2 months ago #353317
by ilyaminsk
Replied by ilyaminsk on topic Pagination problem
Hello. Now I'm testing it again and it's already working. And before that, several people tested and did not work. What could it be?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 2 months ago - 3 years 2 months ago #353315
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Pagination problem
Hi,
I see the same issue in other categories like on the mezhkomnatnye-dveri.
It strange that it is only for some categories.
Try changing the "redirect post mode" setting of the HikaShop configuration. It might help.
Also, since you're saying it works for some people and not for some others, it does look like a caching issue. Try to deactivate all the caching when you're able to reproduce the problem to see if it helps.
I see the same issue in other categories like on the mezhkomnatnye-dveri.
It strange that it is only for some categories.
Try changing the "redirect post mode" setting of the HikaShop configuration. It might help.
Also, since you're saying it works for some people and not for some others, it does look like a caching issue. Try to deactivate all the caching when you're able to reproduce the problem to see if it helps.
Last edit: 3 years 2 months ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 2 months ago #353334
by ilyaminsk
Replied by ilyaminsk on topic Pagination problem
Hi. I think the problem is not in the cache, because I tried it in different modes. Now included: "redirect post mode". While I'm testing. Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds