- Posts: 195
- Thank you received: 18
Conflict with SP 5?
2 years 2 months ago #362277
by Sandra74
Conflict with SP 5? was created by Sandra74
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 5.1.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.2
Hi,
On several sites using Hikashop, I have images issues after upgrading from SP Page Builder 3 to 5. The mobile images are displayed on desktop too and the desktop images are displayed on mobile too.
Note that on another nearly identical site (except I don't have Hikashop on it), I don't have this issue, it's why I think there may be a conflict beween Hikashop and SP5.
I'll send you the URLs and credentials in private.
Thanks in advance for your precious help.
Sandra
-- Joomla version -- : 5.1.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.2
Hi,
On several sites using Hikashop, I have images issues after upgrading from SP Page Builder 3 to 5. The mobile images are displayed on desktop too and the desktop images are displayed on mobile too.
Note that on another nearly identical site (except I don't have Hikashop on it), I don't have this issue, it's why I think there may be a conflict beween Hikashop and SP5.
I'll send you the URLs and credentials in private.
Thanks in advance for your precious help.
Sandra
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 2 months ago #362280
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Conflict with SP 5?
Hi,
I checked the situation and I don't think it has anything to do with HikaShop.
From what I can see between the old URL and the new one, the difference is that the classes to handle the mobile/desktop display are missing in the HTML of the div wrappers:
i.imgur.com/YYxZPiu.png
i.imgur.com/JxqE5mZ.png
Look at the div with the class "clearfix" in these screenshots. You can see that next to the clearfix class, there are other classes on the old URL, and these are missing on the new one.
It seems to be a bug of SPPB new version or an addon of SPPB.
I checked the situation and I don't think it has anything to do with HikaShop.
From what I can see between the old URL and the new one, the difference is that the classes to handle the mobile/desktop display are missing in the HTML of the div wrappers:
i.imgur.com/YYxZPiu.png
i.imgur.com/JxqE5mZ.png
Look at the div with the class "clearfix" in these screenshots. You can see that next to the clearfix class, there are other classes on the old URL, and these are missing on the new one.
It seems to be a bug of SPPB new version or an addon of SPPB.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 2 months ago #362283
by Sandra74
Replied by Sandra74 on topic Conflict with SP 5?
Thanks Nicolas for your answer.
What made me think it can be a conflict with Hikashop is because here www.rolexboutique-stbarthelemy.com/watches/day-date I don't have the issue.
But agree that the issue is coming from SPPB
Sandra
What made me think it can be a conflict with Hikashop is because here www.rolexboutique-stbarthelemy.com/watches/day-date I don't have the issue.
But agree that the issue is coming from SPPB
Sandra
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds