Quantity does not show in cart
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3 Essentials
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome
I don't know if this is a feature of the cart, or not, but I'd like it if the quantity of the item purchased shows up in the cart with the ability to increase or decrease the quantity. Is there a way to do this?
Currently all that is shown is an X circle button, and another button I can only describe as two arrows in a circular pattern with one going to the right and the other going to the left. Please see the "Quantity" image attached, these buttons are shown in the yellow circled area. I purposely selected an item that I had 2 in stock of so I could try adjusting the quantity.
Thanks
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The field should be displayed by default, it's a basic input field with the current quantity, so to change the quantity the customer just have to change the value in the field and click on the "two arrows" which in fact are a refresh button.
You have to check via your browser console if the template is not hiding this field.
Or check if the view "checkout / cart" has not been edited.
hikashop.com/support/support/documentati...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
How do I check via my browser that it's not being hidden...and if it is, how do I un-hide it?
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks to the given link you should be able to find it by yourself.
Everything is explained
I just checked on your website, and indeed the field is just hidden by some CSS.
Thanks to add the following code at the end of the frontend_custom css file via Configuration > Display > CSS:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
#1 - I apologize, I should have looked closer at the link you provided.
#2 - Thank you, I've added that string to the end of the CSS and it's now working!
I sincerely appreciate your help!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
www.ariesgamesandminis.com/index.php/sho.../13-battlemechs.html
Or I've listed them out as follows...
Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /home/content/53/9698953/html/templates/joomlage0056-designcanvas/html/pagination.php on line 95
Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /home/content/53/9698953/html/templates/joomlage0056-designcanvas/html/pagination.php on line 101
Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /home/content/53/9698953/html/templates/joomlage0056-designcanvas/html/pagination.php on line 95
Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /home/content/53/9698953/html/templates/joomlage0056-designcanvas/html/pagination.php on line 101
Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /home/content/53/9698953/html/templates/joomlage0056-designcanvas/html/pagination.php on line 95
Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /home/content/53/9698953/html/templates/joomlage0056-designcanvas/html/pagination.php on line 101
Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /home/content/53/9698953/html/templates/joomlage0056-designcanvas/html/pagination.php on line 95
Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /home/content/53/9698953/html/templates/joomlage0056-designcanvas/html/pagination.php on line 101
Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /home/content/53/9698953/html/templates/joomlage0056-designcanvas/html/pagination.php on line 95
Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /home/content/53/9698953/html/templates/joomlage0056-designcanvas/html/pagination.php on line 101
Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /home/content/53/9698953/html/templates/joomlage0056-designcanvas/html/pagination.php on line 95
Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /home/content/53/9698953/html/templates/joomlage0056-designcanvas/html/pagination.php on line 101
Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /home/content/53/9698953/html/templates/joomlage0056-designcanvas/html/pagination.php on line 95
Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /home/content/53/9698953/html/templates/joomlage0056-designcanvas/html/pagination.php on line 101
Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /home/content/53/9698953/html/templates/joomlage0056-designcanvas/html/pagination.php on line 95
Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /home/content/53/9698953/html/templates/joomlage0056-designcanvas/html/pagination.php on line 101
Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /home/content/53/9698953/html/templates/joomlage0056-designcanvas/html/pagination.php on line 95
Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /home/content/53/9698953/html/templates/joomlage0056-designcanvas/html/pagination.php on line 101
Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /home/content/53/9698953/html/templates/joomlage0056-designcanvas/html/pagination.php on line 95
Warning: Illegal string offset 'active' in /home/content/53/9698953/html/templates/joomlage0056-designcanvas/html/pagination.php on line 101
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
This is not related on the solution given above.
Don't you have updated your Joomla version ?
I guess that it's the case, so thanks to download our latest package from our website and install it over the current one thanks to the Joomla extension manager. This issue is coming from Joomla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
As far as HikaShop, I'm on Essentials 2.3.3
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Do you have any other suggestions?
I've been having nothing but problems with this program since installing HiakShop Essentials! I have multiple threads going with issues, and would appreciate any help you can provide as I'm about to give up & go buy a different product to run my store.
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
You should probably set the "error reporting" option of the joomla configuration to "none" and you won't get these errors.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
With this turned off, isn't that defeating the reason for it's existence? It's there to tell me something is wrong with the site...am I correct?
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Tip: when you past some code, please use the "code" tags.
It means that it is an override made for the template (or made by the template).
The problem is not HikaShop one or Joomla! one, it's a template issue.
Please see that with the template creator/developer.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
With the errors shown above, does that mean know put the code provided in the wrong place, or is it just simply a conflict with the template?
Thanks!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I don't understand your message.
Please fix the pagination code in your template and please see that with the creator of your template.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
As far as the rest of the issues, were you able to log in & access the FTP?
Thank you
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What Jérome was saying is that the issue don't seem to be related on the code you added before.
But it's an error coming from the template, so nothing related with HikaShop
Thanks to see what's happening with the template provider. To be sure that the error don't come from your modifications, you can still try to remove them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Jerome...could you please get back to me on the other issues you were going to check out on my site with the log in information I've provided you?
Thanks
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sorry but could you detail the other issues ?
Was issues in that topic or in another one ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Dragon41673
-
Topic Author
- Offline
The issues are in this thread...
hikashop.com/forum/install-update/871808...-display-issues.html
I'll PM you details. Thanks!
Owner - Aries Games & Miniatures
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Ok so if it's in another thread, I close this one
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.