- Posts: 42
- Thank you received: 1
Additional fields and conditional fields problems
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.14
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : shop.advanciumbg.com/hikashop-menu-for-hikashop-registration
I have problem with new hikashop version 2.6.1.
shop.advanciumbg.com/hikashop-menu-for-c...ies-listing/checkout - this link work correct with custom conditional fields. I`ve made custom fileds for registration for both users- personal & companies. But in new version doesn`t work. I have fields called "ЕГН", witch must show only when the radio button from the top is checked "физическо лице".
p.s. After upgrade to last version the conditional fields does`n work and every fields are shown and radio button not functional correctly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you show us through some screenshots how did you configured the field that are supposed to be displayed only if the radio button from the top is checked "физическо лице" ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please check the text/javascript file in the header of the page that will start with:
The address form, on the order check-out page is working correctly and the javascript will display the conditional fields:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
I tested it with different configuration through the last version of Hikashop and it worked fine, each time I selected a value for my custom field "c1" for example, the limited custom fields correctly displayed regarding the value of the "c1" custom field.So I thing than the problem isn`t how I configured my custom registration form, the problem with contional fields according to me is in version 2.6.
In your case the best solution will probably be to directly give us more information about your configuration through some screenshots so that we can reproduce it on our end.
@EnerW : We'll try to reproduce it on our end so that we can fix it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In this case radio button from the form desn`t work correctly, but if I buy some product the form display worked fine. Here are the correctly link shop.advanciumbg.com/hikashop-menu-for-c...ies-listing/checkout .
I think than my problem is in the plugin - Hikashop Registration Redirect Plugin.
p.s. After I migrate from 2.4 to 2.6.1 the both working form stopped work correctly. I do not configure anything - I`ve just update.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
you have the same problem like me, the fields are missing from the javascript file (see below).
Please note that in Hikashop 2.6 at least the default values for the radio button(s) are displayed but they do not trigger the depending fields when you load the page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
As Mohamed, I also tried to have a radio custom address field and another one to be limited to one value of that radio custom field and it worked just fine with HikaShop 2.6.1
I went on your website and the JS code I see on that page shop.advanciumbg.com/hikashop-menu-for-hikashop-registration indicates that there are no "display limited to" configured in the custom fields displayed on the page.
So from what I can see, the issue is a setting issue of your custom fields. Could you please check them ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
nicolas wrote: Hi,
As Mohamed, I also tried to have a radio custom address field and another one to be limited to one value of that radio custom field and it worked just fine with HikaShop 2.6.1
I went on your website and the JS code I see on that page shop.advanciumbg.com/hikashop-menu-for-hikashop-registration indicates that there are no "display limited to" configured in the custom fields displayed on the page.
So from what I can see, the issue is a setting issue of your custom fields. Could you please check them ?
Hi, if you try to buy a product
will generated a link which is shop.advanciumbg.com/hikashop-menu-for-c...ies-listing/checkout and at this link, the radio button works correctly. I do not know why in main registration joomla form doesn`t wants to work, see my configuration fields below.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you for the additional information.
Change the code:
We're going to add that patch on our end too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Now everything works correctly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.