- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 3
Problem with checkout after switching to PHP 8.0
3 years 8 months ago #348838
by Anjasshop
Problem with checkout after switching to PHP 8.0 was created by Anjasshop
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.4 / 8.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : blank page
Dear Team,
I was updating to PHP 8.0 from 7.4 and after that, the checkout process does not work anymore, after clicking, the is a blank site.
I can find the orders in the list, but there is no confirmation or payment possible.
Thanks for an answer
Anja
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.4 / 8.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : blank page
Dear Team,
I was updating to PHP 8.0 from 7.4 and after that, the checkout process does not work anymore, after clicking, the is a blank site.
I can find the orders in the list, but there is no confirmation or payment possible.
Thanks for an answer
Anja
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348843
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Problem with checkout after switching to PHP 8.0
Hi,
HikaShop is fully compatible with PHP 8. The issue is most likely linked to a separate plugin you didn't update or an old view override.
Unfortunately, I can't say what to do without more information.
Please switch to PHP8, activate the "debug" setting of the Joomla configuration and try again to reproduce the problem. Then, please provide a screenshot of the whole error and provide it. We should then be able to tell you what to do.
HikaShop is fully compatible with PHP 8. The issue is most likely linked to a separate plugin you didn't update or an old view override.
Unfortunately, I can't say what to do without more information.
Please switch to PHP8, activate the "debug" setting of the Joomla configuration and try again to reproduce the problem. Then, please provide a screenshot of the whole error and provide it. We should then be able to tell you what to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds