- Posts: 237
- Thank you received: 5
Payment return URL fails
3 years 8 months ago #348849
by ltempest
Payment return URL fails was created by ltempest
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.0
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.6
I have just put a site live with a WorldPay integration, which seems 100 times more complex than it should be!
Anyway, I have the response URL setup as:
www.MYWEBSITE.co.uk/index.php?option=com...ckout&task=after_end
in the payemnt plugin Return URL option
But when I do a test transaction via a LIVE payment it tries to return to this URL and then the browser gives me this error:
The page isn’t redirecting properly
An error occurred during a connection to www.cotswold-perfumery.co.uk .
This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.
I have tried turning off SEF URLs, but the same issue, I have tried using just the task=end on the URL. I have not modifed either of these files.
Can you help or offer any advice? This is using latest Hikashop and Joomla.
Thanks so much!
Lee
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.6
I have just put a site live with a WorldPay integration, which seems 100 times more complex than it should be!
Anyway, I have the response URL setup as:
www.MYWEBSITE.co.uk/index.php?option=com...ckout&task=after_end
in the payemnt plugin Return URL option
But when I do a test transaction via a LIVE payment it tries to return to this URL and then the browser gives me this error:
The page isn’t redirecting properly
An error occurred during a connection to www.cotswold-perfumery.co.uk .
This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.
I have tried turning off SEF URLs, but the same issue, I have tried using just the task=end on the URL. I have not modifed either of these files.
Can you help or offer any advice? This is using latest Hikashop and Joomla.
Thanks so much!
Lee
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348851
by ltempest
Replied by ltempest on topic Payment return URL fails
Hi
Just an fyi I’ve tried the PayPal payment plugin and that works perfectly. However there is additional info in the url for the orderid, customerid etc
How do I add this dynamically to the worldpay rerun url option box?
Just an fyi I’ve tried the PayPal payment plugin and that works perfectly. However there is additional info in the url for the orderid, customerid etc
How do I add this dynamically to the worldpay rerun url option box?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #348856
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Payment return URL fails
Hello,
Can you precise your worldpay plugin name or better provide us a complete settings screenshot, please?
Other things you can do, is to activate the debug mode, in order to have information in the pay log file .
Use our Contact us form to provide in attachment your pay log file (after have reproduce the "return url error"); and don't forget to add an Url link to this topic in your message.
Regards
Can you precise your worldpay plugin name or better provide us a complete settings screenshot, please?
Other things you can do, is to activate the debug mode, in order to have information in the pay log file .
Use our Contact us form to provide in attachment your pay log file (after have reproduce the "return url error"); and don't forget to add an Url link to this topic in your message.
Regards
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348876
by ltempest
Replied by ltempest on topic Payment return URL fails
Philip,
Thanks for your time. I treid something as a last resort. I removed the Callback URL's from the WorldPay Business Gateway plugin so they were blank (I could see in the plugin php file it had a default specified.)
With these specific URL's removed and the inputs left blank when I did another purchase it worked perfectly and returned the customer to the thank you page.
Lee
Thanks for your time. I treid something as a last resort. I removed the Callback URL's from the WorldPay Business Gateway plugin so they were blank (I could see in the plugin php file it had a default specified.)
With these specific URL's removed and the inputs left blank when I did another purchase it worked perfectly and returned the customer to the thank you page.
Lee
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds