- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 1
Show product prices in different layout in cart
3 years 2 months ago #353303
by Storm
Show product prices in different layout in cart was created by Storm
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.47
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.33
In my checkout, I have the cart showing the product price. This shows both the including tax and excluding tax options. However, it's just showing them as one output:
£ 11,274.00Inc VAT£ 9,395.00Ex VAT
I want them to display with the Inc VAT at the top and Ex VAT below in a smaller font, something along the lines of:
<div id="productPrices">
<span>£ 11,274.00Inc VAT</span>
<span>£ 9,395.00Ex VAT</span>
</div>
I can then style them accordingly. Where can I make this change please?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.33
In my checkout, I have the cart showing the product price. This shows both the including tax and excluding tax options. However, it's just showing them as one output:
£ 11,274.00Inc VAT£ 9,395.00Ex VAT
I want them to display with the Inc VAT at the top and Ex VAT below in a smaller font, something along the lines of:
<div id="productPrices">
<span>£ 11,274.00Inc VAT</span>
<span>£ 9,395.00Ex VAT</span>
</div>
I can then style them accordingly. Where can I make this change please?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 2 months ago #353306
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Show product prices in different layout in cart
Hi,
Edit your currency via the menu System>Currencies.
There, change the format from:
to:
That way, you'll have a span around each one.
You should already have a span around both prices. The one with the class hikashop_product_price.
Edit your currency via the menu System>Currencies.
There, change the format from:
Code:
%n
Code:
<span class="price_class">%n</span>
You should already have a span around both prices. The one with the class hikashop_product_price.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds