- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Bug in Address Information
15 years 5 months ago - 15 years 5 months ago #13402
by corollus
Bug in Address Information was created by corollus
Dear All,
I try this product on starter product.
I use Customize zones and customize shipping methods to make shipping cost displayed automatically.
shipping method
zones customization
why there was no state option alhtough I have defined it on zones customize ...
Can you help me ? Or I should use Essential or bussiness version to make it happen?
i use 1.5.23 version of joomla, i think there's no relation about that.
Thank you before.
I try this product on starter product.
I use Customize zones and customize shipping methods to make shipping cost displayed automatically.
shipping method
zones customization
why there was no state option alhtough I have defined it on zones customize ...
Can you help me ? Or I should use Essential or bussiness version to make it happen?
i use 1.5.23 version of joomla, i think there's no relation about that.
Thank you before.
Last edit: 15 years 5 months ago by corollus. Reason: picture same with other
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 5 months ago #13425
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Bug in Address Information
Did you add your states as sub zones of indonesia ?
Also, you should have all your states with the type "state" and not "ship".
Also, you should have all your states with the type "state" and not "ship".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds