- Posts: 37
- Thank you received: 0
Australia Post incorrect postage.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65275
by mmijat
Australia Post incorrect postage. was created by mmijat
I am having issues with the Australia Post shipping plugin. For any item weighing 1001g and above the plugin calculates the shipping to be extremely high. If I change the weight to >1000g, the postage is correct. It doesn't matter what the dimensions are either.
An eg is on the front page "Big Block Builders"
At it's correct weight of 1180g the postage from postcode 6027 to 3000 is calculated at $309.90 (express) and $81.90 standard.
It should be $39.90 and $17.40 according to the Austpost website.
If I change the weight to 1000g the postage is calculated correctly and matches the Austpost calculations.
What am I missing? How can I fix this please? I am running business edition of Hikashop on Joomla 2.5.4. My url is funstartforkids.com.au
Thanks.
An eg is on the front page "Big Block Builders"
At it's correct weight of 1180g the postage from postcode 6027 to 3000 is calculated at $309.90 (express) and $81.90 standard.
It should be $39.90 and $17.40 according to the Austpost website.
If I change the weight to 1000g the postage is calculated correctly and matches the Austpost calculations.
What am I missing? How can I fix this please? I am running business edition of Hikashop on Joomla 2.5.4. My url is funstartforkids.com.au
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
14 years 2 weeks ago #65289
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Re: Australia Post incorrect postage.
Hi,
I tested it and it working for me, can you test it with the last version of the Australia post plugin ?
I tested it and it working for me, can you test it with the last version of the Australia post plugin ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65367
by mmijat
Replied by mmijat on topic Re: Australia Post incorrect postage.
Thanks, I will install and try that.
Marisa
Marisa
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 2 weeks ago #65372
by mmijat
Replied by mmijat on topic Re: Australia Post incorrect postage.
All done. It is much closer to the amount quoted by austpost so it's a big improvement!
Hikashop $48.90 vs Austpost $39.90 and $19.55 vs $17.40. I'll play around with it more.
Thanks
Hikashop $48.90 vs Austpost $39.90 and $19.55 vs $17.40. I'll play around with it more.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #101737
by mmijat
Replied by mmijat on topic Re: Australia Post incorrect postage.
Where does one get the updated Australia post plugins from on a regular basis?
Thanks.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 4 months ago #101760
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Australia Post incorrect postage.
Hi,
You'll be able to get it by updating your Hikashop version, but here is the last version of the Australia Post shipping plugin.
You'll be able to get it by updating your Hikashop version, but here is the last version of the Australia Post shipping plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 months ago #101773
by mmijat
Replied by mmijat on topic Australia Post incorrect postage.
Thanks. I've just updated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 4 weeks ago #120960
by timmultimedia
Replied by timmultimedia on topic Australia Post incorrect postage.
Hi Mohamed,
I have a similar issue whereby a single DVD with correct dimensions and weight (200x140x18mm + 99g) is estimating in Hikashop around $17.70 to post from Australia to UK when it should be around $6. I have the latest version of Hikashop Essential 2.2.1.
Thanks,
Tim
I have a similar issue whereby a single DVD with correct dimensions and weight (200x140x18mm + 99g) is estimating in Hikashop around $17.70 to post from Australia to UK when it should be around $6. I have the latest version of Hikashop Essential 2.2.1.
Thanks,
Tim
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 weeks ago #121084
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Australia Post incorrect postage.
Hi,
Could you provide a screenshot of the options of your Australia post shipping method ?
Could you provide a screenshot of the options of your Australia post shipping method ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 11 months ago #126690
by timmultimedia
Replied by timmultimedia on topic Australia Post incorrect postage.
OK relooking at this. It would appear that it is working correctly with the Australia Post online calculator. The problem being is my client is not sending it as a "parcel" rather a "large letter" which it fits into and can send it cheaper. I guess there's no way to change this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #126812
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Australia Post incorrect postage.
Hi,
For the moment Australia Post doesn't handle letters, I checked the Australia Post documentation and that's something that can't easily be added, but I can eventually add this on our TODO list.
For the moment Australia Post doesn't handle letters, I checked the Australia Post documentation and that's something that can't easily be added, but I can eventually add this on our TODO list.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 1
12 years 11 months ago #126881
by timmultimedia
Replied by timmultimedia on topic Australia Post incorrect postage.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds