- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 1
Shipping
13 years 5 months ago #97684
by Glenn
Hi,
I'm going to ship a lot of different products with different weight and size. What I want Is that the customers pays 5% or 10% shipping costs. I would like that if the customer orders up to 2500€ he has to pay 10% shipping fee and after that 5%. the software would have to select wich shipping cost to use depending on the total amount the custumer is spending. Is this possible to do or not? Just so you can check... pottery4you.com
Thank you,
Glenn
I'm going to ship a lot of different products with different weight and size. What I want Is that the customers pays 5% or 10% shipping costs. I would like that if the customer orders up to 2500€ he has to pay 10% shipping fee and after that 5%. the software would have to select wich shipping cost to use depending on the total amount the custumer is spending. Is this possible to do or not? Just so you can check... pottery4you.com
Thank you,
Glenn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #97715
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping
Hi Glenn,
I think that you'll just have to use :
1. The "Percentage" option of your manual shipping method for the price of your shipping method.
2. The "Minimum/Maximum price/weight/postcode" options then you'll be able to select which shipping method will be available for your customers.
Hope this will help you a little.
I think that you'll just have to use :
1. The "Percentage" option of your manual shipping method for the price of your shipping method.
2. The "Minimum/Maximum price/weight/postcode" options then you'll be able to select which shipping method will be available for your customers.
Hope this will help you a little.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #97729
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping
So did you solved your problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #97737
by Glenn
Yes, I solvede it! thank you! One more thing: when I have an international customer he should be able to make an order whitout V.A.T. Because international customers don't have to pay V.A.T in my country but in there own. Is this possible?
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #97761
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping
Hi,
You'll find it through "Hikashop->System->Taxes" by checking your tax and editing it
.
You'll find it through "Hikashop->System->Taxes" by checking your tax and editing it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #97893
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 5 months ago #97911
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping
Then I would recommend you to turn on the debug mode and the error reporting options of the joomla configuration and try again.
That should maybe display an error message.
That should maybe display an error message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98001
by Glenn
Ok, apparetly I can clear my cache again. but now when you click on a product my recently viewed module is showing all the prices of all the sizes... and the menu is still not back allthough I don't see any mistakes in the bug report... everything was goin excellent for the last 3 weeks untill today! everything that can go wrong goes wrong.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 months ago #98145
by Xavier
Do you have edited the view "product / listing_img_title" ? (or the one used in this module)
For the menu problem, you can't click on it ? On any item of this menu ? The menus of the other components are working fine ?
For the menu problem, you can't click on it ? On any item of this menu ? The menus of the other components are working fine ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.525 seconds