- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
No shipping method
My checkout will not proceed to any further pages when I hit the "next" button
I have configured a site with Australia Post shipping plugin enabled and Paypal is the only payment method.
Within Australia Post plugin the only method enabled is standard post.
I have not yet loaded all the dimensions and weights on my products but I did it for a few to test the checkout process. However, I am getting an error message "No shipping method found" which I assume is preventing the workflow from proceeding. Why am I getting this message when as far as I can see I have added the shipping method?
Am I right in assuming that this is the reason i cannot proceed?
Please help
thanks
Viv
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you follow each point of the shipping FAQ and tell me if it solved your problem ? also did you set some restriction through your Australia Post shipping configuration page ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I have only added one product to cart which is only 55mm high x 30mm x 30mm and weighs 30g so there is no reason for this message to come up.
What can be going wrong?
Thank you
Viv
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
"No shipping method found" error message.
And what if I don't want to have registration nor login? I was under the impression this was possible in Hikashop.
Sorry but I am not getting it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Regarding the no registration question I think that you'll find your answer there :
If you want to have a checkout without registration but with address, you will have to have both "login" and "address" views in the checkout workflow. Then, in the Checkout tab of the configuration, you can change the option "registration" to "no registration" in order to remove the creation of a user account. Also, you can turn off the "login" option there to remove the login area of the checkout.
That way, you will still have the address form but no user account would be created.
That "Registration" option is only available in our commercial editions.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I had enabled the australia post shipping method and configured it correctly but I had the shipping before address in the workflow which means the postcode had not been input for the shipping module to calculate the postage.
All good now.
Thanks!
Viv
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.