- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Self pick up the goods
13 years 2 months ago #112663
by idoetz
Self pick up the goods was created by idoetz
Hallo,
I need a "shop" with this features.
Just preorder, no prices, no taxes.
The user MUST self pick up the goods.
But the user has to choose the "real" store during checkout.
Is that possible?
Thanks
I need a "shop" with this features.
Just preorder, no prices, no taxes.
The user MUST self pick up the goods.
But the user has to choose the "real" store during checkout.
Is that possible?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #112669
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Self pick up the goods
Hi there,
I think it's possible with Hikashop.
You can easily create free product and a manual shipping method named "self pick up".
About the store selection, I would suggest to use the custom fields to allow customer to choose during the checkout.
I think it's possible with Hikashop.
You can easily create free product and a manual shipping method named "self pick up".
About the store selection, I would suggest to use the custom fields to allow customer to choose during the checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #112677
by idoetz
Replied by idoetz on topic Self pick up the goods
Thanks for the answer.
I have to speak with the customer.
The experience has shown, that he needs some time to choose.
I have to speak with the customer.
The experience has shown, that he needs some time to choose.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds