- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
Missing buttons and boxes for shipping methods
- kershawj42
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 2 months ago #113563
by kershawj42
Missing buttons and boxes for shipping methods was created by kershawj42
Hi,
Reluctant to take up your time but I have been struggling to find the answer to my missing buttons, or radio buttons. I in fact have no idea what should appear but I must be missing something in the shipping methods area, and indeed the payment method area of the checkout page of the site I'm currently working on.
tinyurl.com/ozbhm6e
If I place any item in the shopping cart and proceed to checkout then all working fine, but on the checkout page the shipping and payment methods are not clear to the users at all and because the default link has no decoration then you would not know you could even select them (if you noticed they were there).
Pretty sure this must be a CSS thing, but I can't seem to put my finger on it. Would very much appreciate it if someone could let me know what I can change to make buttons or even better radio buttons appear. Thanks
Reluctant to take up your time but I have been struggling to find the answer to my missing buttons, or radio buttons. I in fact have no idea what should appear but I must be missing something in the shipping methods area, and indeed the payment method area of the checkout page of the site I'm currently working on.
tinyurl.com/ozbhm6e
If I place any item in the shopping cart and proceed to checkout then all working fine, but on the checkout page the shipping and payment methods are not clear to the users at all and because the default link has no decoration then you would not know you could even select them (if you noticed they were there).
Pretty sure this must be a CSS thing, but I can't seem to put my finger on it. Would very much appreciate it if someone could let me know what I can change to make buttons or even better radio buttons appear. Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #113565
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Missing buttons and boxes for shipping methods
Hi,
You template seems to be not compatible with bootstrap, or these buttons use boostrap css properties when using Joomla 3.
What you can do is disable the option "Use bootstrap design" in Configuration > Display
You template seems to be not compatible with bootstrap, or these buttons use boostrap css properties when using Joomla 3.
What you can do is disable the option "Use bootstrap design" in Configuration > Display
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kershawj42
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #113578
by kershawj42
Replied by kershawj42 on topic Missing buttons and boxes for shipping methods
Thank for another really quick reply.
That does indeed solve the problem on the checkout page and radio buttons appeared, great stuff.
However it does throw out the layout of main product pages and related product listings and other bits.
Is there any way of just disabling bootstrap on the checkout page only?
That does indeed solve the problem on the checkout page and radio buttons appeared, great stuff.
However it does throw out the layout of main product pages and related product listings and other bits.
Is there any way of just disabling bootstrap on the checkout page only?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #113634
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Missing buttons and boxes for shipping methods
There is no option for that.
It's an all or nothing option.
It's an all or nothing option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- kershawj42
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
13 years 2 months ago #113923
by kershawj42
Replied by kershawj42 on topic Missing buttons and boxes for shipping methods
Found the answer in my case.
It was the front end CSS - Configuration/Display/CSS (edit frontend)
Was set to:
.hika-radio input[type="radio"] {
display:none;
}
So commented out that line:
.hika-radio input[type="radio"] {
/* display:none; */
}
Now all showing up with no problems.
Cheers
It was the front end CSS - Configuration/Display/CSS (edit frontend)
Was set to:
.hika-radio input[type="radio"] {
display:none;
}
So commented out that line:
.hika-radio input[type="radio"] {
/* display:none; */
}
Now all showing up with no problems.
Cheers
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds