- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
USPS Authorization
13 years 2 months ago #115184
by olson
USPS Authorization was created by olson
Message
USPS error: 80040b1a Authorization failure. Perhaps username and/or password is incorrect.
Failed to obtain shipping quotes.
I am receiving this notice on my checkout page. I noticed this situation in another Forum, however I did not quite understand the resolution. My back end does not require a password only a USPS username and zip code.
olsonperformance.cloudaccess.net
I appreciate it!
USPS error: 80040b1a Authorization failure. Perhaps username and/or password is incorrect.
Failed to obtain shipping quotes.
I am receiving this notice on my checkout page. I noticed this situation in another Forum, however I did not quite understand the resolution. My back end does not require a password only a USPS username and zip code.
olsonperformance.cloudaccess.net
I appreciate it!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #115207
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic USPS Authorization
Hi,
1. Can you update your Hikashop to the last version then you'll be able to test it with the last version of the USPS shipping method.
2. Can I have a temporary back-end access ? then I'll probably be able to test it with a valid USPS account ?
Thanks.
1. Can you update your Hikashop to the last version then you'll be able to test it with the last version of the USPS shipping method.
2. Can I have a temporary back-end access ? then I'll probably be able to test it with a valid USPS account ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #115720
by olson
Replied by olson on topic USPS Authorization
I updated Hikashop and I am receiving the same error.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by nicolas. Reason: removing admin access
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #115799
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic USPS Authorization
Ok,
Can you send me a temporary back-end access through a Private message for testing purpose ? then I'll probably be able to test it with a "valid" USPS account ?
PS: the account that you sent don't seems to be activated/valid
Can you send me a temporary back-end access through a Private message for testing purpose ? then I'll probably be able to test it with a "valid" USPS account ?
PS: the account that you sent don't seems to be activated/valid
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #116212
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic USPS Authorization
I can't access to the link that you sent us, you maybe sent the wrong link, so can you check if your link works and send it again ?
Thanks
.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #116955
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic USPS Authorization
Hi,
I've done some tests through your website, and I think that you should contact USPS about your account, also you should download and install the last version of Hikashop.
I've done some tests through your website, and I think that you should contact USPS about your account, also you should download and install the last version of Hikashop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds