- Posts: 73
- Thank you received: 1
USPS and International shipping
13 years 2 months ago #115584
by julian56
USPS and International shipping was created by julian56
Hi,
I live in the USA and I am selling most of my items abroad. I am using hikashop business 2.1.3 and the USPS plugins. When someone is trying to order in the USA the different options of shipping show up. When someone from abroad is trying to order something, just one UPS option shows up, the most expensive (Priority mail international). The other option I need "1st class international" doesn't show up... I tried everything and I cannot find the solution. Can you help me?
I live in the USA and I am selling most of my items abroad. I am using hikashop business 2.1.3 and the USPS plugins. When someone is trying to order in the USA the different options of shipping show up. When someone from abroad is trying to order something, just one UPS option shows up, the most expensive (Priority mail international). The other option I need "1st class international" doesn't show up... I tried everything and I cannot find the solution. Can you help me?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #115684
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic USPS and International shipping
Hi,
Sure, I just changed some code in the USPS plugin so that you'll be able to use the "First Class Mail" service for international destination. Here is the last version of the USPS shipping method that you'll have to install.
Note that you'll need the last version of Hikashop (2.2.0) if you want to use this USPS version so you should probably check it.
Sure, I just changed some code in the USPS plugin so that you'll be able to use the "First Class Mail" service for international destination. Here is the last version of the USPS shipping method that you'll have to install.
Note that you'll need the last version of Hikashop (2.2.0) if you want to use this USPS version so you should probably check it.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
The following user(s) said Thank You: julian56
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #115697
by julian56
Replied by julian56 on topic USPS and International shipping
Thank you so much to solve this issue in one day! It was a real problem for me and with this help I didn't lost two days of work
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds