- Posts: 85
- Thank you received: 1
Update bugg
13 years 2 months ago #116233
by Kaffeman
Update bugg was created by Kaffeman
Hi again
So, I updated to latest Joomla 3.1.4 and now nothing happens when I'm trying to open the invoice or shipping invoice. Everything else works from what I can tell so far.
So, I updated to latest Joomla 3.1.4 and now nothing happens when I'm trying to open the invoice or shipping invoice. Everything else works from what I can tell so far.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 2 months ago #116239
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Update bugg
Hi,
Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it again and tell me if it solved your problem ?
Can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it again and tell me if it solved your problem ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaffeman
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116243
by Kaffeman
Replied by Kaffeman on topic Update bugg
Yes
It solved it but I already tried that twice last week with no luck. Strange. Although, today's package is 10kb bigger than last weeks one.
Thank you!
It solved it but I already tried that twice last week with no luck. Strange. Although, today's package is 10kb bigger than last weeks one.
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116246
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Update bugg
Hi,
We discovered this new bug introduce in Joomla 3.1.4 during the week end.
There is already a thread which talk about it.
Regards,
We discovered this new bug introduce in Joomla 3.1.4 during the week end.
There is already a thread which talk about it.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaffeman
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 months ago #116247
by Kaffeman
Replied by Kaffeman on topic Update bugg
Had a quick look through the topics before I posted but must have missed it then.
Anyhow, it's solved so I'm happy!
Anyhow, it's solved so I'm happy!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds