- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
Canada Post Shipping - No Warehouse Error
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : An error occurred. The connection to the Canada Post server could not be established:
There is no warehouse usable for that location
Hello,
I've upgraded to the recent version 2.4, two months as you anticipated from your last post ( www.hikashop.com/forum/shipping-methods/...-group-packages.html ). Thank you for the new release.
I'm hoping that my previous issue will be resolved but am now also receiving a new error. I've searched the forums and so far have not found a solution to my problem.
Front end checkout, after entering a valid Canadian address (I've tried a couple) I get the following message:
"An error occurred. The connection to the Canada Post server could not be established:
There is no warehouse usable for that location"
I have recently tried adding in sales tax but even with sales tax unpublished in the "taxes" section and switched off in both the Canada Post Shipping configuration and Product configuration I still get this error.
I believe I set up the warehouse correctly and didn't have this issue with the previous version. I have tried modifying the warehouse address, adding or eliminating zones, all to no avail.
Below I'll add some screenshots and Mohamed I'll send you credentials again through a PM.
Thanks,
Eric
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Can you test it with that last Canada Post version ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Ok but are you also having the "An error occurred. The connection to the Canada Post server could not be established..." if yes, can you give me the full message?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
"
Message
An error occurred. The connection to the Canada Post server could not be established: couldn't connect to host
There is no warehouse usable for that location
"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I've checked with my hosting company and confirmed that port 30,000 is open in both directions for the canadapost url. Anything else I should be asking them about?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
tcp:in:d=30000:s=sellonline.canadapost.ca
tcp:out:d=30000:d=sellonline.canadapost.ca
tcp:in:d=30000:s=cybervente.postescanada.ca
tcp:out:d=30000:d=cybervente.postescanada.ca
Any other thoughts?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 8
This is only a problem with canada post, not manual shipping methods.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
Firstly can you download the last Hikashop version through our website, Install it, and test it again ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 8
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
I too am having the following error message: "There is no warehouse usable for that location". That is the only message I receive. I have set up a warehouse and assigned it to the products, but still keep getting this message. I have only installed HikaShop within the last two months and this is the first time I have had a customer try to use it & we keep getting this message. Also all the products have the dimensions in the restrictions category.
I have tried different variations of the postal code entry, but that doesn't work. I have no zone restrictions. I am at a loss as to what I could be missing in regards to this.
I am also using the Canada Post Plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.