Skip to main content

Strange Problem

More
15 years 8 months ago #5246 by philr68
Strange Problem was created by philr68
Hi Nicolas,

I am currently testing the site and have come across an anomaly.

After placing an order, a confirmation email is sent by the site.

When I click the link in the email to display the order on the site, that is ok.

Then, when I click on a category in the content menu, it does not display the categories.

If I go to Shop on the main menu, it displays the categories and then the category menu links start to work.

I also experienced the same problem after checkout.

I tried both Firefox and Google Chrome just in case it was my browser.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5247 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Strange Problem
Hi,

What is your website URL so that we can test that ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5248 by philr68
Replied by philr68 on topic Re: Strange Problem
Hi Nicolas

www.penpushers.eu

There is one product listed in the fountain pen section

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5249 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Strange Problem
In the hikashop options of your categories listing module with the id 24, you need to select the menu "shop" in the menu option.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #5250 by philr68
Replied by philr68 on topic Re: Strange Problem
Thank you, that fixed it.

Kind regards,

Phil :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum