- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 1
On completing an order
14 years 7 months ago #37351
by Mat
On completing an order was created by Mat
Hi Nicholas,
When the internal order email is generated it includes the billing information but I also want to include all the customer registration fields as well. What do I need to edit to allow this?
The email is the one with the subject line "New order No. XXX created on ..."
Thanks,
Mat
When the internal order email is generated it includes the billing information but I also want to include all the customer registration fields as well. What do I need to edit to allow this?
The email is the one with the subject line "New order No. XXX created on ..."
Thanks,
Mat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #37514
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: On completing an order
Hi,
You should edit the order status notification email via the menu System->Emails (Business edition).
There you will be able to add your code to display the information.
You should edit the order status notification email via the menu System->Emails (Business edition).
There you will be able to add your code to display the information.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #39510
by Mat
Replied by Mat on topic Re: On completing an order
Having thought through the issue a bit more - I think your current layout is fine and I had values in the registration form that should be in the product form at the checkout. Just wanted to say
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds