- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 0
Module Class Suffix Problem
14 years 7 months ago #38031
by Pit Pony
Module Class Suffix Problem was created by Pit Pony
Hi
I am using Joomla 2.5 with Business version of Hikashop.
Have tried to add css style to 'mod_hikashop_cart' using Module Class Suffix and it wont show up in code.
Have tested a standered Joomla 2.5 module and have no problem.
Thanks
I am using Joomla 2.5 with Business version of Hikashop.
Have tried to add css style to 'mod_hikashop_cart' using Module Class Suffix and it wont show up in code.
Have tested a standered Joomla 2.5 module and have no problem.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38125
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Module Class Suffix Problem
The class on modules is added by the template. On some positions, the class might not be added to the module. You should try to set the cart module to the same position as your other module for which it's working.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38134
by Pit Pony
Replied by Pit Pony on topic Re: Module Class Suffix Problem
Hi Nicolas
First thing I tested, have just tested again... Joomla module works ok still a problem with hikashop module.
Thanks
First thing I tested, have just tested again... Joomla module works ok still a problem with hikashop module.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38212
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Module Class Suffix Problem
That's the only solution I can see. Did you try other positions ? Is the hikashop module using the same chrome as your other modules ?
docs.joomla.org/Module_chrome
You should check the style attribute (equivalent to chrome) of the position of your template to which you assigned the module.
The best is to use the default style so that it uses the module_menu class.
As I said, the class is displayed by the template, not by the module. So there is nothing we can do from HikaShop's end.
docs.joomla.org/Module_chrome
You should check the style attribute (equivalent to chrome) of the position of your template to which you assigned the module.
The best is to use the default style so that it uses the module_menu class.
As I said, the class is displayed by the template, not by the module. So there is nothing we can do from HikaShop's end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 7 months ago #38279
by Pit Pony
Replied by Pit Pony on topic Re: Module Class Suffix Problem
Hi Nicolas
Had a look at template and the style assigned is "Jaw", have tried altering as suggested but throws out appearance of other modules...
I think the work around will be custom joomla html modules with loadposition for the hikashop element...
Thanks
Had a look at template and the style assigned is "Jaw", have tried altering as suggested but throws out appearance of other modules...
I think the work around will be custom joomla html modules with loadposition for the hikashop element...
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds