Skip to main content

Servired Plugin

More
14 years 7 months ago #38093 by Llanut
Servired Plugin was created by Llanut
I use Servired Plugin but when I go to pay, it show 2 payments options, but only works second option.



I don't understand!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #38096 by condorazul
Replied by condorazul on topic Re: Servired Plugin
que lo tendras duplicado el plugin pq a mi solo me sale uno??
The following user(s) said Thank You: Llanut

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #38200 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Servired Plugin
The simplest is to go in your database via phpmyadmin, empty the jos_hikashop_payment table and configure again your payment plugin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Llanut

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #38391 by Llanut
Replied by Llanut on topic Re: Servired Plugin
Yes! I delete in phpmyadmin!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #38418 by Llanut
Replied by Llanut on topic Re: Servired Plugin
other Problem!

I have Terminal id: 000000083, but plugin delete all 0 and only work with Terminal id:83.

Same problem with imput-text Terminal:.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #38519 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Servired Plugin
We don't have that problem on our end. Could you do a screenshot ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #38559 by Llanut
Replied by Llanut on topic Re: Servired Plugin
Yes

I neeed:



but plugin works with:



I need put seven "0" before "83"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #38714 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Servired Plugin
Hi,

Could you give a link to your shop so that we can see the problem and look at the information sent by your website to servired ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 6 months ago #41656 by Llanut
Replied by Llanut on topic Re: Servired Plugin
The problem is not plugin, is the bank, problem solve.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum